One of my must-have addons, being a stats geek, is TankTotals.
It just got updated to v3.310 and is now compatible with patch 3.22.
If you’re not already using TankTotals, let me point out that in a prior patch the author Reynard added a few nice features.
I particularly like his time-to-live calculation which even factor in expertise/parry-haste, which will be interesting for everyone including dual-wield tanks.
Druids will enjoy seeing a figure for savage defence uptime, too.
I also like TankTotals because seeing my most important stats all the time (well, sometimes I hide it) is strangely satisfying.
The latest changes:
- Frost Presence gives 8% DR instead of 5%
- Unbreakable Armor gives armor bonus rather than flat mitigation
- Threat of Thassarian applies rune strike to OH hits
- Ardent Defender gives 7/13/20% mitigation instead of 10/20/30%
- Critical Block chance increased to 20/40/60%
- Infected Wounds gives 20% effect with 1 application
Added in the previous release:
- Effective Health calculations now take Ardent Defender, Will of the Necropolis and similar effects into account
- new TTL (time-to-live) figure incorporating avoidance and flat mitigation, based on specified mob damage, target’s attack speed and handedness (2H/DW)
- optionally include Parry Haste in TTL calculations
- optionally include Ardent Defender’s heal effect in TTL calculations
- new Total Melee Damage Reduction value incorporating avoidance and flat DR
- Savage Defense uptime estimate, mitigation total and post-combat report for druids (see the new “Class” section in the config GUI). This is based on current crit rate, target attack speed, target debuffs and handedness