Assuming you’re using my recommended Lichborne-spec.
If you’re not familiar with the spec’s concept: you use Lichborne to make yourself undead, so you can self-cast a death coil as a heal, and you glyph it so that’s more effective. Also you skip the useless talents that buff blood boil. Epidemic extends your disease duration to match scarlet fever (our tanking debuff).
For single-target tanking, the glyphs for Death Knight tanking are below:
Pretty straight-forward. Two of the best threat glyphs, and the best tanking glyph to reduce the cost of self-heal death coil.
- [item]Glyph of Rune Strike[/item]
- [item]Glyph of Heart Strike[/item]
- [item]45804[/item] (this is for self-healing not for damage, you never use DC for damage as a tank)
A little more interesting choice. I really like bone shield for run speed, useful when opening a fight or so you don’t need to use unholy presence (and then forget about it) for running around, plus vampiric blood because you generally don’t need more total health but do need to help your healers. Third slot, I’m not so fussed, but like anti-magic shell or rune tap. Glyph of DRW is for threat, which we don’t really need.
- [item]glyph of vampiric blood[/item]
- [item]glyph of bone shield[/item]
- probably [item]glyph of rune tap[/item] or [item]glyph of anti-magic shell[/item]
The only mandatory glyph here is for death coil, the rest are all flavour. Even glyph of blood tap doesn’t really prevent much damage these days, relative to the 120K+ health you have.
- [item]43539[/item] (being nerfed in 4.0.6 so will not be of any use to tanks anymore)
- Choose 2nd and 3rd slot freely, I like path of frost and raise ally.
Zao has put a glyph thread together with a little more detail on each glyph, and a complete list, plus you can discuss further there.