Update from Shazear: This latest release shifts TankDK status from “Mostly” supported to “Fully” supported. As you can see there are quite a few changes in this release. Please take a look, and let me know what you think. It was a significant effort with a metric ton of help from fellow Rawr Team dev: Jothay. I extend a huge thanks to all his work over the weekend and Friday.
- Fine Tuning base stats. More to do here.
- Implement Runic Empowerment.
- Fix Rotation report.
- Fix white swing hit chance to properly use WhiteHit rather than Yellow Hit.
- Cleanup VampiricBlood implmentation
- Add Rotation list null checks.
- Fix OnUse Trigger evaluation.
- Total refactor of the evalutation logic flow to provide more complete burst value.
- Implement Death Pact.
- Update Trigger handling in special effects for tanking related triggers.
- Parry Haste Completely removed from Rawr, including Parry Haste not generated by the Boss Handler
- Cleanup of the options tab.
- Revamped Options Pane for ease of use
- Tweaking some of the output values via code review.
- Updated the order, naming and colors of the SubPoints
- Changed the Threat Slider to a combobox selector as seen in Bear
- Fixed a bug with SetDefaults
- Rawr.Base: Fixed several stats that should have been in the InverseMultiplicative list. Had to adjust it’s usage across Rawr in all models.
- Updated Values for several DK Abilities
- Fixed Threat Multiplier
- Fixed some other minor bugs
- Changed how the Scores are reported to the user, now use the same scaling system that Bear does + Burst
Read more in our official thread, with Developer Shazear.